First, thank you to everyone who helped me during my therapy post yesterday.. I did much better this morning and had an EAS protein drink.. I can not eat solids in the AM.. I know this, and why I even think I can challenge a tight band beats me...
Here we go! It's Friday.. So that must mean BYOC (Bring on Your Own Craziness!!)
1. Love or money? High salary or job satisfaction?
I already have love, so i will pick MONEY.. I want to freakin retire some day.. so give me that high powered, big check that will satisfy me just fine.. thank you..
2. What is your favorite time of day?
The morning hands down.. my DH makes me coffe every morning and we either sit on the deck, in the family room, or in our cozy little sitting area in our bedroom and just chat. It really is that one time of the day that we have that is not disrupted by phone calls, work, or anything that is pressing for the day.. I love this time.
3. My in-laws just had their wills done so it made me wonder this. Do you have a will? Did you tell anyone your wish to be kept alive or not?
We have an outdated will.. that has been on the "need to update the will list" for a while. I have told the DH to not keep me alive if the odds are not in my favor.. I am all about quality of life over quantity.
4. Repeat question. Pick one thing for one day you'll do next week that aids in your physical or mental health.
I am going to invest in my physical fitness, try Zumba again, get a few days on the treadmill, no great things, but if I can fulfill this committement to my self, then I will be a happy camper.
5. Repeat questions. Make someone a superstar for a moment...whose comment or blog stuck with you this week and why.
Hands down, without a doubt, it was Draz's post yesterday on "Come Run with Me".. the mantra of "but it doesn't really matter" stuck with me through out the day. And I have now decided that this will be permanently submitted to my archive of thought processes.. When I think about all of the hours I have worried about crap that just didn't matter, I know I will want those hours back on my death bed!.. so the next time you fret or get some negative vibes hounding your butt.. think of Draz's advice and let it roll off of you.. because "it really doesn't matter!"
Be well.. All