13 October 2016

Blog therapy

Hey Friends

It's October
and I am finding that I need a little blog therapy
It's been a while I know
But there's just something about that "reach out and touch me" blog therapy that I love and miss

So a lot has been going on
I am anticipating grandbaby number 5 early next year

Oh yeah   I am the coolest gmom on this earth!!

I have been rockin and rollin it with my job
Lots of travel

And yes I still have my band
I so want to get the sleeve but my doc Says the band is in perfect position
So no mercy

I am still on my ww program counting points
And I still and dreaming about that size 10 slinky dress that's been hanging in my closet

The seasons are changing and ramping up for another milestone birthday early next year (read that dreading that new age)

I had a very sad loss in August with the passing of my mom. My faithful cheerleader in my life
It's hard to describe these kind of losses

I realize that is what happens I just wish they were not so close

Anyway.  I am here.  Hanging out and hoping you are all doing well

11 comments:

  1. Hi nice to hear your blogging voice again 😊 Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow, me reading fitness blogs led me to yours. Hope you're enjoying writing blogs again and that it serves to help you as therapy.
    XOXO Riya @ GreatbigMinds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post nevertheless. I wrote this again on how to lose belly fat exercising of which I hope your audience will enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post: for seo services in Amritsar follow amritsar seo services offered by cotech agency india

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why You quit blogging you were doing such an amazing job.
    Amit Singh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Packers and movers in Ranchi
    Sarvil Packers and movers is one of the best packers and movers company in Ranchi,Jharkhand. We assure to give you amazing packing and moving experience in your budget.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buy Online Computer Store
    Online computer and laptop store in India, Pre Built PC Shop, Buy Graphics card, computer components and buy gaming PC accessories from Rehan Computers, Ranchi.

    ReplyDelete