18 November 2009

Question: What is the Largest Organ in the Human Body?

Answer:
It's the skin of course.  
For those of you who have had anatomy.. you probably beat me to answering the question.

So one of the biggest changes I have been noticing has to do with my skin.  Yeah I know I am approaching old crow age; but that doesn't mean I don't want to have nice skin.  In fact, I tend to obsess about it (alot).  I have every cream, serum and exfoliating technique that money can buy.  I visit spas and the dermatologist for micro dermabrasions, skin peels, lasers etc.  I take Biotin, and Omega X's.  I spend oodles of dollars to combat the wrinkles.  I have had shots, and nips, and a few tucks. I am the only person that uses SPF 90000 in the summer. I shade my face from the sun.  I DON'T WANT WRINKLES.

Ok, so I think I am doing myself a favor by loosing a few pounds and ZAP.. creepy, wrinkly skin appears...  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
But yes, its there... being fat makes you look younger (at least in the face).
So now I am dwelling onthe lines in my neck.
They say the hands and necks are the first to show your age.  I am constantly lathering my self up good, each night I use my clarsonic and serums.  Please tell me this stuff snaps back into shape.  At the rate I am going I will turn into a Sharpei (you know the wrinkle puppy).

Oh well.. I guess plastic surgery will be inevitable.. I better start saving..

No comments:

Post a Comment