- World peace
- Harmony across countries and religions
- No pain or suffering in the world
- I would wish that I would have gotten my band much earlier in life.
- I wish that I was insistent and encouraged my husband to be more vigilant about his health screening in earlier years so that perhaps steps for intervention could have been taken to prevent this hideous cancer that he has.
- I wish I had a house on the beach so that I could escape life.. when I need to...
- No change - two girls
- Faked what?
- I wished I looked like Catherine Zeta
- But you know what I don't know what celebrity I look like.. so I will leave that up to you
5. Repeat question. Which blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you this week and why?
Well this is a little egotistical, but Sandy Lee's Life on a Roller Coaster.. was so touching because it was ABOUT ME!!! I still can't get over the fact that she went back and read my blog from day one and then dedicated here entire post about me.. how amazing was that for me to read. I don't think I had that much attention paid to me since I wore diapers!! and the bandster's comments were so sweet to read.. thanks I needed that.!
Have a great weekend.. heading out to see the Red Sawx and Phils play ball..