Here is what I have come to realize..
- Early morning consumption of foods that have some density are a no go!!.
- I need to start each day with liquids, and then maybe I can move onto solids.
- I can go pretty long into the day without eating anything, but then hunger strikes and the restriction is not there.
- I can eat a filling dinner and still find myself hungery at 9:00 pm.
- I can NOT eat Auntie Ann's cinnamon sugar coated pretzels late at night (I grabbed one at the airport and proceeded to slime the entire drive home.. not pretty).
- My sliming episodes are FREAKING my DH out.. he keeps asking me "What can I do to help you"..
- I really want to get a fill (my appt are usually early in the morning); however, I don't want to put myself in a situation for an unfill. My surgeon told me being too tight puts you at risk for band erosion.
- I have been down to 200.2 and never reached onderland.. perhaps I need to get that fill..
Have a super Sunday and being in Philly... we are a buzz...
LET'S GO FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!