So lately I have had some time on my hand, hanging around chemo suites.. trying NOT to get in the way (because I am so damn nosy).. I would be annoyed by me if I had to deal with me..
So as I was saying.. hanging around looking at the magazines on the tables and my eye catches "Men's Health".
HA! I thought.. let me go see what burning issues men have these days that they are worried about their health.. well.. EYE OPENER!!
Here is a short list of some of the magazine stories: AND I AM NOT MAKING THESE UP!! my comments are in the ( )
- How do I stop urine dribble after I pee? (OMG TMI)
- Can I wear a hat to a date if I am bald? (NO)
- My ex is dating a bad guy, Do I step in? (NO)
- How to pour champagne like a pro. (just pour the stuff)
- Tap your Testosterone (EGO)
- Big Arms, Mighty Chest (is it mighty and hairy??)
- Keep LUST alive!! (really.. you are interested in that!!)
- Cooking with beer featuring Guinness-braised short ribs (hmm)
- Brew better coffee (this caught my interest too)
- The Belly off! club (its called plastic surgery)
- If my tooth is knocked out and there's no dentist available, can the ER help? (honestly??.. call your mommy)
- How to wash grapes (wtf.. they need an article for that!!)
1 cup of coffee (hospital coffee.. which was not bad)
1 EAS protein shake
1 baby bell lite cheese
I am going to have some soup later on...
Oh well. that's it for now from my world!!