04 December 2009

Fill'er UP

Well, on Monday I get my first fill at 9:00 am; and I can not wait.
I need it, and I need it NOW!

The only thing stopping me from inhaling food is my will power, which at times waivers, depending on the stress of the day.  I am trying so hard to deflect stress, it's not easy at times.
 So I  look forward to this much talked about restriction, and the side effect of a waning appetite. I will give a very detailed report on this experience on Monday.

Now for the discussion about the scale.  I was so disappointed to see that the number did not budge. I did not weigh myself for four days (until I returned home) and I expected to see a 2-3 pound loss, and there was nothing, nada, zero, zip. sigh!!!  But, I also have not broken a sweat exercising, pretty hard to do  when you spend 12 hours traveling two out of four days this week. I know, this is an excuse... I need to figure this out, plenty of people exercise while traveling.

I am very close to moving into onederland, just a few pounds away.. this should be my motivation for exercise.  I wish I had the exercise bug in me, but it is something that I still have to force my self to do.

Tonight I am going out to something called "Midnight Madness" in our cozy town, a Christmas shopping event, where as the hour proceeds, items in the little boutique shops along main street take on greater and greater percentage discounts... I guess if you can stay up all night, you've got a good chance to get a good deal.

The other bit of "FUN": news is we are scheduled to get a snow storm this weekend. Yuck.  Not a fan of snow. By the way in the Philly area a snow storm = 1-3"s.  Everyone runs out to "The Acme" to buy bread and milk, and to get a movie, because you know we might not have enough food to last a day.  Yeah, that's why Philly is the city of the fat and happy.

Oh well.. stay warm, stay happy, no matter where you live..

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the words of encouragement on my blog! :) Nice to share experience/learn from others who have been through this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you made it to the Acme in time! This made me laugh. I was remembering the one huge snowstorm in Philly that really did shut everything down - must have been around 1993-1995? We lived downtown and it was so cool to have NO cars in the streets.

    Enjoy the snow!

    ReplyDelete