Kristin and Vanessa are just about where I am with the ebb and flow of band restriction.
Gen is sunning it up and will probably come back even skinnier and tan.
And Carra is getting and giving out awards like she is at the Oscar's (ha ha).
So no woe is me post.. but...
After my little field trip to the ER last week, I have been hangin low trying to get my ducks in order to take care of some female stuff (endo ablation) no biggie and its out patient. BUT, I think this has been a big cause of my S L O W weightloss, so hopefully this takes care of business.
Let's see what else is new with me.:
- My next fill is Thursday 18 MAR - Yeah.. I need it bad.
- I am really thinking about going for a total new look makeover (new hair color, cut, makeup, a little spray tan).. something to jump start me into the new season. Will post pics when I take the plunge
- I have totally given up on counting calories.. if I am hungry I eat (and have become a skinny cow junkie.. I can not give up ice cream and for some reason I think eating those skinny cow ice cream sandwiches is OK).. I know they are dangerous, but they are also not Hageen Daz..
- Ok, I am a skiniceutical product junkie.. I mean I have bought almost every type of product out there. If you told me rubbing elephant pee on my skin would take off 10 years.. I would probably try it.
- BUT i have found these rather inexpensive products called Soap and Glory (you can get them at Target) and damn the FAB Pore Hot Cloth cleanser is really a decent product and here is a link to see what others thought as well Soap and Glory review
- This is kind of sad to post this, but it just goes to show you the level of excitement in my life right now.. I am super excited about the rain this weekend BECAUSE, I bought a pair of Hunter glossy black rain boots about 2 months ago and I am finally going to get to wear them (I know that is lame to add, but I really can't wait to wear them).
- I have a gaggle of wild geese in my back yard that i am ready to shoot (only kidding Peta), but they honk non stop.
- Aren't you glad you wasted your time reading this... see.. pretty boring life right now.. I am counting the days till I go to sunny Florida (in May) I need some real R&R, but unfortunately I will still need to be connected to work (drat).