28 June 2010

Can I tell You How I Feel...

I am freakin' excited about going to this Zumba class.
You would think I don't get out much..
Well I obviously don't go to too many exercise classes, hence needing to do something dramatic for WL!.

So here is the getup I came up with.  I took it out of my gym bag and laid it out on my desktop.  Thank God no one walked into my office.. because it looked a little bit like a ritual ceremony to my sports bra..
Speaking of sports bra.. oh Dinnerland, no worry about me knocking myself unconcisous when I start to jump up and down.

I got nothing.. I mean.. like "Dolly has left the house" nothing.. I may resort to stuffing some tissue in that appliance to make it at least look like I got something going on.

So, both the top and bottom are very light weight and will definetly wick away any sweat and make it appear that I am glowing as I move my booty.

Did I mention I am excited.. I felt so empowered this morning as I drove into the office.  Like I was going to conquer something I had been fearing..




The scale bumped up this morning to 202.. and I know why.. I had several foods that had sodium ladden amounts (salad dressings, crackers) and oh did I mention the ice cream  I had last night.. not wimpy sugar free sh*t, but a honkering bowl of Breyers "The All Natural" Coffee Ice Cream with Hershey's chocolate syrup... I thought I would have bandster's regret afterwards... but I didn't.. I licked my lips and said "ah" afterwards... Now do  you realize how much fat is in 1/2 cup?  9 Freakin delicious grams..Yep half of its nutrional content is fat, just like me!  So we are compatible.

4 comments:

  1. Hope that you enjoy Zumba, can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I would so do the same thing. Lay out my clothes. Perform a ritual. LOL You go girl....we loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knock 'em dead at Zumba cupcake...we'll need a full report.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you had melted and all that was left was the workout clothes:-)

    Let Grace know about Zumba-she's thinking of taking a class and doesn't know what it is. I am too uncoordinated to do anything that might be coordinated movement amongst a bunch of other people.

    And I noticed right away the the ice cream had 2 grams of protein per serving, but I assumed you had 2 servings (come on-who can actually eat just 1/2 cup) so you got in 4 g protein. Yeah for protein and enjoying our food.

    ReplyDelete