It has been exactly 1 week since my last fill.
And what an absolute difference.
I am at 9cc in an 11cc band..
I dropped 3 lbs this week.
I am hitting between 70 to 80 g of protein each day.
Here are some other big differences:
1. 1/2 cup of food is the max for me and not a drop more... I learned this quick.
2. Since I am consuming so much less food volume I have completely focused on protein intake.
3. My 16's are getting baggy (yeah.. that means SHOPPING is in my future)
4. I have noticed that I am not holding water weight at all (maybe its the colder weather ..who knows)
5. NO MORE GRAZING.. I actually have to think about eating.. like "oh.. I better eat something so I can get my protein in.. you silly girl did you forget.. I know you are not hungry.. but you need your protein".
So.. I can with EXTREME confidence say I am definitely at that relished Sweet Spot..
Here is something else to share with you Newbies.. My bandiversary is on October 29th.. So it took me almost 1 full year to get there..
But here is something else to know.. that 50 lbs I have lost are gone FOREVER...
I am totally thrilled that I got the band.. even at my ripe old age..
YOU CAN TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS!!!
on the DH update.. got those results today too.. blech! that's all I want to say. We will give this another try next month.. As my eyes filled with tears DH grabbed me and said " I AM GOING TO BEAT THIS".
I love him sooo much.
Have a great weekend!!