Alright.. I have to say food wise, today was a bit better than yesterday in terms of appetite waning ...
I can't wait till Draz gets back to commiserate with me on this 2 week go at it.
1. 1 cup of coffee w/FF creamer
2. soupy (and I mean soupy) oatmeal (yeah I know it is not liquid but when I woke up this morning I was HUNGRY... and I was not going to succumb to what I wanted to eat... but knew that it was going to be a long long day and needed something to hold me over).
3. 1/2 cup of chicken noodle soup.. I am not talking gourmet.. I am talking a cup of broth with a sprig of parsley and 1 noodle split 99 different ways, and a speck of chicken meat.. wtf.
4. a FF yoplait yogurt
5. 1 cup of coffee (with fatty ass creamer.. sorry that's all they had and I was not going to drink it black)
6. 1 EAS protein drink
7. I cup of tea with a shot of Jaquins blackberry brandy.. (medicinal for my nerves)
And that's it.. I did not drink enough fluids.. and yes I did hop on the scale this morning but I will report the weight from tomorrow morning as I will have completed the first 2 days. I think I am experiencing a bit of water weight loss.. which I realize is not fat.. but I will take it and be happy.
Already I feel like my head is back in the game.
I still have my fill scheduled for Tuesday.
And although the nature of whats going on has been an appetite suppressant.. I still think I will go for the fill if the doc will give me one.. he is NOT going to be happy that I have gained weight (so good lord let the sermon be short and to the point).
OK.. that's it.. thank you again for your continued kind words.. I am seeing some blue sky.. so that in of itself is comforting...