I said I'm on a roll .. not eating a roll.
The new personal food challenge has been a good diversion for me (from real life)
In my opinion, if I did not do this I would be grabbing everything under the sun to calm my nerves.
I am definitely dumping water weight.. and I am definetly NOT feeling that oh so bloated feeling anymore..
so these are good side effects...
Tomorrow I go for a (possible) fill)...
I am hoping I get a tweak..
I think it is justified..
Here's the food consumption role...
1. 1 cup of coffee - ff creamer
2. my new favorite .. soupy oatmeal
3. 1 EAS myoplex drink 2 g fat
4. 1/2 cup light n lively fat free cottage cheese
5. 6 almonds which I grabbed when I walked into the door - stress relief.. (I needed to chew on something) and hey I counted them!
6. chicken noodle soup
7. cup of coffee
8. 1 bottle of water
9. Fiber one protein bar (yes this was something to chew).
One big noticeable thing is the lower fat content in this more focused food list.. and Jacquie you are right about upping the protein.. that will be my focus for tomorrow
I am still getting that mid day headache thingy... but I also feel I am entitled to that headache.
So my dear Draz and LDSwims are hanging in there with me.. so good luck girls!!!