OK... I got thinking tonight.. (cause I got me lots of time to think).
And here is the question for you all..
What kind of things can you do with your body that you couldn't do before WLS.
Now before this goes down hill quick.. let me share with you my thoughts.
1. I can shave my legs with out squishing my gut fat and basically cutting off my breath.
2. I can pull up pantyhose with out fear of them not fitting over my ass or hanging low in the crotch
3. Although I have some nasty hanging skin on my upper arms, I find I can put a sweater on and then my jacket on without looking like the Michelan Tire man.
4. My feet are not as wide. And I feel a little bit better in heels.
5. I don;t know if I am imagining this.. but I think my ear lobes are smaller too.
6. My face looks more in proportion with my shoulders.. meaning my head doesnt look like a tomato on top of my shoulders. And I have a neck now.. where did that come from..
So.. I think you get the idea here..
so share yours if you are of the same mind..
and hugs out to all of you... (wink)