1. How and why did you first start blogging? And how long have you been blogging?
Wow, I would really have to think about this.. because my first blog followed my husband's journey and battle with cancer so I would have to say October 2007.
Then I started my Band blog .. that was in September 2009.
I really find blogging to be an emotional outlet for myself, but as you have all have shown me it is a place to be showered with love, comforted and realize the wonderful world of blogging allows for you to connect with people on so many different levels.. and I love you guys!
2. Tell me about your perfect mate – if you could invent him/her?
Well, I did have the perfect mate.. but if I had invent a new mate here is what I would put on my wish list.
2. Blonde/Brown hair
3. No hairy back, no facial hair
4. Self sufficient
5. Gentleman and manners in tact
6. Can drive at night
7. Can cook a romantic meal
8. Can sing me a love song or write a love letter
9. Will watch over me, and give me hugs without me asking
10. Misses me when I am not around
3. Do you wear fake eyelashes? Do you want to? Do you use glue or self-stick ones? Do you like how they look?
I don't and have never, but I would love to try it, but it am fearful it would get bunched up and look like a dead fly on my eye lid
4. Let’s say money was no object and neither was time off to recover – are you an advocate of plastic surgery after weight loss?
Ok, you all know that I have outed myself, Three weeks from today, I get my new boobs, neck lift and eye lift.. yes, I am plopping down a fist full of cash to tune up the engine.
If I could have fit in the tummy tuck I would have, but I am up to a six hour surgery as it is and the doc doesnt want to push it any further. I am excited as all get out, and scared sh*tless at the same time.
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
• Blog life, well now that my frustrations with blogger have been resolved I have been trying to read and comment.. I know once I am home recovering I will probably blogging my little heart out.
• Real life sucks!!.. work is driving me freakin nuts.. the hours are getting longer and longer and its seems my projects keep growing.. AHHH.. CALGON TAKE ME AWAY..
I am getting a bit more social.. and find that to be a bit of a relief.. Its been a crappy year in summary, but I am a survivor.. so message to me.. move forward girl!!