17 July 2011

Thelma and Louise on a Stroll

OK, so its freakin hot here.
In the 90's with humidity equals hell.

Today concludes my two week "healing vacation"  .. I am 90% healed and make up can take care of the remaining 10%.

Last night I went out to meet up with some people, and decided I was going to take Thelma and Louise out for a test drive.. and wore a pretty floral scoop neck blouse with a gentle ruffle across the top.

Um.. it was a size Large and Thelma and Louise were like to squirmy puppies trying to escape.  But I decided to wear it anyway..

OK, first no one noticed the ever so light residual bruise on my face..
You know why... because my freakin breasts are prominent..  and I love them now.
I did bring a shrug just to throw over myself to tame the girls.. but good lord.. I have to tell this was the best money I have spent on myself in a long long long time.

Today I am taking them to a baseball game .. I am liking all of the outings I have planned.

It really is amazing how something so slight can change how you feel and put a little jump start back into life.

Be well my friends... BOOBS UP and all.


  1. Nothing like big, prominent boobies to hide a good plastic surgery bruise. I know this from experience!!

  2. Is it wrong that I really want to meet Thelma and Louise? Enjoy the game!

  3. Sounds like you are treating them to a good time! You are such a good hostess. lol Enjoy!!!

  4. I love that you have two new best friends! Put the shrugs away! Love you! xoxo

  5. LOL...glad all three of you are getting out and lovin' it!

  6. Don't hide the girls under a shrug. Let them meet the world!! How is the neck going? I hope that is healing well for you! I'm so excited to see you in Chicago :)

  7. Yay! Take them out on the town! I know the Phillies are away and the game yoo were going to wasn't to see them but i can't wait to see your team spirit with your new 3D Phillies shirt. Nothing gives the boys more pep than bouncing baby girls! I'm glad you're enjoying your new friends! *M*

  8. Love, love, love this!

  9. I so love that you are taking them out on the town - showing them the sights, introducing them to new people... love love love!!