10 February 2012

NEED ME A LITTLE BYOC!!!!

It’s Friday and that means it’s time for BYOC! Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer 5 questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break.

1. Name a Valentine gift you would NOT want to receive.
Do NOT give me something that will remind me that I still have a big round old BUTT.


2. What’s your vacation personality? Do you act/eat/talk/do things differently or completely opposite from when you are not on vacation?

When I am NOT on vacation I am time obsessed.  I am always trying to plan all of my little "ACTION ITEMS" and balance them against work, life, romance.. it gets old quick.

While I am on vacation... I am a sit by the pool and chill kind of person.  Athough I do like a vacation night life.
I travel so much for my job, the thought of NOT having to think or do for others is a true JOY.


3. Describe yourself in 5 POSITIVE words.
Savy
Sensitive
Sensual
Soft
Smiley

4. Do you have any phobias or irrational fears or dislikes?
I do not like Roller Coasters.  But as far as fears, I have a fear of being forgotten, don't know why, but the fear of being left out in life has always haunted me.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.

I am trying to post more.. but I do read alot; especially 3 am when my eyes pop open and I can not get back to sleep.
 
In real life... I don't want to say too much here.. but hmmm...it's getting good.
have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. :D

    don't know what is going on in your personal life, but I like it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left out is a huge one! It is funny what we come up with when asked that question eh? I didn't even go to all of my social fears :)

    You DO NOT have a big round butt...those other two things..well they are a positive big and round right?

    I need your time obsessed-ness up my way. Sometimes I wish I had a personal assistant to help me out with my inability to manage time.

    ReplyDelete