30 March 2012

BYOC and OTHER STUFF!!

Ugh!.. I can't believe my Florida vaca is OVER!!
First of all, I had the best time of my life.  It was only 6 days but I lived every single minute doing something FUN!!
 
The down side is that I came back 4LBS heavier.. ugh.. it was all of those damn sweet rum runner drinks..
We went to 4 baseball games, walked on the beach, swam in the gulf, went to the pool, went to Sanibel Island, collected sea shells and well (the rest I wont write about here.. but IT WAS GREAT).
 
So on to BYOC!!
 
 
1. If you believe in a God - who or what form does it take? Person or thing? He or she? None of the above?
  Wow.. this is a good one.. My faith has gone on a 360 spin.  How could God ever let bad things happen to us in life. As I child I used to pray to the various statues thinking that was God, know I just know it is a spiritual connection.  I really don't see God as gender specific (although always portrayed as a male).  I also see God as a life line, something to hold on to when you dont know where else to turn.

2. If it were considered socially acceptable - would you stop shaving or waxing?

Good Lord Draz, where do you come up with these questions.  I would probably let myself be a hairy gorrilla .. I am thankful I have fine blonde hair and that I don't absolutley need to shave every day.. otherwise I would probably have a fit about it.

3. How often do you weigh yourself? Why?

I am a scale jumper.. I jump on it every time I walk by.. it reminds me that no matter how much in control of my weight I think I am.. I really am not and never will be.. so I view it as my traffic cop.
It yells at me and tells me to remember where you really want to go with the numbers.

4. When was the last time you admitted you were wrong? (Thank you to Joey for this question)

I would like to think I am never wrong. but I proved myself wrong last night and had to fess up to it. URGH!! 

5. Repeat question. How was your week?

It was great until I came back to work on Wednesday!! I so want to move to FLorida and live on the water..  I also would like to win the Mega Millions..
 
Just getting back to blog land and catching up on everyones news!
 
Have a great weekend everyone .. hugs!

4 comments:

  1. You're lucky to have light, fine body hair. Mine is dark and abundant. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great Florida vacation! We are heading down to the keys in 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Games you saw were torturous for us... but I am glad you had a great time. Thanx for your sweet message, I am in your neighborhood every weekend... I will definitely get to stop by soon. I miss you. *M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a scale jumper too. I always worry when I'm afraid to check my weight. Scale mind games.

    ReplyDelete