31 December 2012

HNYE ...

HAPPY new year's eve!

No list of resolutions to bullet out.  Not going to do that.
I live goal setting and goal management at my job, don't need to put that pressure on me in life.
BUT...
I did see this idea on another blog

Find a clear jar or container and make a label to adhere and make a memory jar
The label can state anything positive but here is an idea "good things that happened to me"

We tend to let the stress and crap in life get to us but how nice would it be to have something visible that reminds Us about the good things...

At the end of the year empty the jar, reflect, and be happy!!

Happy Health.  Hope your year is full of magic.

B



5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely idea. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a GREAT idea! Instead of resolutions, I wrote out my "realizations" that make me who I am. Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that too! Are you doing it? Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jar idea :o) HNY

    ReplyDelete