Well I am surviving my meeting (but it is costing me a small fortune).
I have really developed an expensive coping mechanism:
Here is a quick summary:
- Arrived Monday morning - checked out the hotel spa
- Got a mani pedi
- Got a massage
- Tempted to do the exfoliation and spray tan (but held off) there is still time
- Got a new (much shorter do)
- Went to Saks - got new makeup
- Bought a new handbag (Allison you will love it B. Makowsky)
- Yes the sickness continues I bought another pair of shoes
- All to cope with the week of colleagues
No A hole, you didn't and you won't.. I exercised in my hotel room.
Oh well.. It's only Wednesday.. I have no idea how I am doing on WL.
But if I reach onderland I won't know it till I get home and I am so damn close.
Have a great day...